- Special Education Information
- Standards & Assessment
- State & Federal Regulations
- Parental Rights in Special Education
- Directories & Resources
- Approved In-State Private Schools for the Disabled
- New Jersey Public-College-Operated Programs for the Disabled
- Resources for Students with Hearing Loss or Hearing and Vision Loss
- Special Education Complaint Investigation Form
- Special Education Advisory Council
- Division of Children and Families Office of Education - provides intensive educational services and supports to children and young adults ages 3 through 21.
- National Guard Youth Challenge Program - targets participants who are unemployed, drug-free and law-free high-school dropouts, 16 to 18 years of age.
- Commission For The Blind & Visually Impaired Educational Services - provides educational services from birth through high school years to eligible children and their families.
- Project TEACH - alternative, year round education for Pregnant or Parenting Teens.
- Bilingual Education - to ensure that students of limited English proficiency, are provided instruction in their native language to develop academic skills while acquiring English language skills.